FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta2 released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release should make FD3 really usable for your daily work and
also it is starting to feel pretty solid. Pretty soon we can really jump on
the new, even more exiting features, documentation and samples.
We hope you enjoy this release!
The discussion for FD3 should be held in the new "FD3 Talk" forum.
This release should be stable and feature enough to overwrite FD2 so you
should remove previous installations before installing FD3. If you want,
you can still keep a copy of FD2 as a standalone. Copy the directory to
a new folder (ie. "FlashDevelop 2") and then remove your FD2 installation
running the uninstaller.
Some things done:
* Added first additional theme. (Setting: UI Render Mode)
* Experimental completion support for SWC libraries added
* Parsers & completion have been fine-tuned and things are more customizable
* MXML completion is back and you can freely add completion for any other XML-based languages
* Many UI & compiler issues have been solved
* Recent projects list is back in the toolbar
Some future features:
* Imported classes coloring
* And various other ideas we keep on our TODO list
If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project.
Built from rev. 1648
Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta2
(uninstall previous versions of FlashDevelop 3.0.0)
FR dialog combobox selected index bug fixed. Sorry again!