Re: Info about posting patches
Building FD4 in C# Express 2010
Checkout latest FD code from SVN (http://flashdevelop.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/FD4
).1. Convert solution to VS 2010.
- Open C# Express 2010, drag FlashDevelop.sln in it.
You'll be prompted to convert this project to newer version.
- In Convert dialog press Finish and wait while it converts. You shouldn't get any errors.2. Switch configuration to x86.
- In main menu select Tools -> Settings -> Expert Settings.
Two new comboboxes will appear in the toolbar: 'Debug' and 'Any CPU'.
- Select 'x86' from 'Any CPU' box.3. Change framework version to 2.0
Solution converter messed up all your framework versions, you need to restore them.
If you try to build, you'll get errors like 'The type or namespace name 'PluginCore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Run search&replace on the FD4 folder (*.csproj files). Search for:
If C# Express was open, you'll get lots of 'Reload/Ignore' dialogs. Press 'Reload' in every one of them.4. Run the project.
FD4 should build and run normally.