Latest development build of FlashDevelop 4
This page is created for active members that want to test and help us to improve FlashDevelop. The latest build is always linked on this post. The latest build is not always from the most recent SVN revision but will be updated from time to time. If you find a bug or something needs modifying, do not comment here but post a new topic to the "Bugs" or "Features" forums.This is only for testing so do not install this if you really need a stable release. You'll lose your settings:
Expect these builds to be incompatible with existing & future application settings. Backup all your setting files as this version might wipe out you existing settings.If you want to keep your FD3 install intact:
Install FD4 in standalone mode in a user-writable location (ie. not Program Files).Note to plugins developers:
- The plugins now need to add a new IPlugin property Api to return 1 (for FD4.0) to be compatible with FD4!
- It's recommended to use the new Project Storage feature
instead of creating new files to store your plugins settings.Download the latest development build:
) FlashDevelop 4.4.2 R2676
(May 19, 2013 - 18,9mb)Mac/Linux + VMWare/Parallels/VirtualBox:Please note: these are NOT ports of FlashDevelop but native helpers to improve Windows virtualization.
- Mac OS Bridge
* (14mb, Qt framework included) - instructions
- Linux Bridge
* (debian, amd64) - instructionsExperimental Wine support:Please note: for the real hackers
- FlashDevelop 4 Mod for Wine on Linux