[FD3][FD4] MSVS style comments 0.2
- Adds hotkeys and menu items for Visual Studio-like commenting. This is works like 2 different actions, one for raising comment depth, and other for decreasing. (I use Ctrl-Q
- Uses built-in block commenting, when line commenting not availible (xml, html). (realization of that - copypasted from FD code, cause didn' found how to call them from plugin remotely) DownloadUpdate 0.2:
- FD4 supported.
- NET3.5 => NET2.0.
- Code cleaned.Update 0.2.1:
- Settings default values now must be assigned correctly.
I also have 2 questions:
- Are there any way to call from plugin MainForm.CommentSelection
- How to realize analog of <button flags="Check:IsEditable"/> in plugin programmatically generated menu item?