FlashDevelop 4.0.3 RTM released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
Sorry we let annoying bugs thru in the previous release but this should fix most of the bugs, enjoy!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.Bug fixes and improvements:
* Completion and parser fixes
* Haxe SWF debugger autostart fixed
* Reload NME projects classpath when changing the nmml
* Package level function completion fixesContributor credits:
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* Griz & matsumos & Josu: LocalizationMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32bits
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2320Download FlashDevelop 4.0.3 RTM