FlashDevelop 4.1.0 RTM released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
Hi again. This release got postponed due to long summer vacations and heavy load on day jobs. We got some exiting new features for you to
try out. After a long release pause we will provide fast fix releases for the issues which might come up with this release. Enjoy!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* To get every improvement running nicely you should do a clean install or atleast revert the syntax config files.
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.Bug fixes and improvements:
* Basic CPP config added
* Flex project importing improvements
* Improved NME, Haxe AIR and AIR support
* CSS, SASS, LESS completion and minification added
* Basic keyword based completion support added for other languages
* Syntax config is now loaded directly and syntax menu is generated
* Tab differentiation with colors and dir names added
* Installer now downloads AIR SDK 3.4 and latest FP
* Make as default style added to syntax dialog
* FlashConnect now supports CallCommand
* AIR properties dialog improvements
* Code completion and debugger fixes
+ A lots of small UI and other fixes!Contributor credits:
* BizU: Project manager improvements
* flashdev1: CollapseRegions & CollapseFunction commands
* Neverbirth: Flex projects importing and AIR properties dialog improvements
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* Griz & matsumos & Josu: Localization
NOTE: The German and the Japanese translations are partly out of date, feel free to help us!Mac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed.
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2421Download FlashDevelop 4.1.0 RTM