FlashDevelop 4.0.0 RC2 released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release fixes most of the bugs found after RC1 and contains few improvements. Happy coding!If you are updating from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3 or FD4 beta releases.Bug fixes and improvements:
* FlashDebugger bug fixes
* Basque translation added
* Lots of haXe improvements
* Copy Output improvement
* Add Source Path is now togglable
* Added option to download standalone Flash player
* Completion fixes and improvements
* AIR SDK and templates updated to 3.0
* Javadoc html conversion added
* Improved git/mercurial support
* Improved support for Starling
+ Other small UI and bug fixesContributor credits:
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* Griz & matsumos & Josu: LocalizationMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed,
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32bits
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2147Download FlashDevelop 4.0.0 RC2