FlashDevelop 4.0.0 Beta3 released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release fixes most of the bugs found after Beta2 and has few improvements. We are now in code freeze and next releases will contain only bug fixes prior to the final release. Happy coding!If you update from releases prior to 4.0.0 Beta2, see it's release notes hereNote to customizers:
* FD4 is not compatible with FD3 plugins and requires a clean install when coming from FD3.Bug fixes and improvements:
* Flex completion bug fix
* Improved haXe code parser
* Restart functionality improved
* Added generate public field generator
* ASCompletion bug fixes and improvements
* Improved HTML5 and CSS3 code coloring
* Document ordering bug fix
* Typed object completion
* Installer improvements
+ Other bug fixes, small features and improvementsContributor credits:
* ir73 & zobo: Constant work on the debugger and the code generation
* Griz & matsumos: LocalizationMac/Linux virtualization:
* Native helper (Bridge): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7621
* This is an ALPHA quality featureFuture plans:
* iOS template - here's a good tutorial & template in the meantime
* Good mobile projects integration
* Complete project solutionsImportant:
* Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 runtime is really required, even if you already have .NET 4.0 installed,
* Get the ActiveX (for IE) Debug Flash Player
. This is required by the browser control.
* Get the free Adobe Flex SDK.
The free Adobe Flex SDK (2, 3 or 4) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS*.
* FlashDevelop setup will offer automatically download Adobe Flex SDK
and this is highly recommended.
* Java 1.6+ 32bits
is required for the Flex compiler for ActionScript 3 development.
* SourceControl plugin depends on TortoiseSVN
. If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 2091Download FlashDevelop 4.0.0 Beta3Download patch
(unzip & overwrite DLLs in Program Files/FlashDevelop/Plugins)