FlashDevelop 3.0.6 RTM released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
Before focusing on new features we decided to release on more maintanance release to fix the few issues found after 3.0.5. We added also few small features. Enjoy!About FlashDevelop:
* ScreenshotsNote to customizers:
This release is fully compatible with RC2 - 3.0.5 RTM.List of changes:
* Whole word option added to the quick find control
* Added an option to force FlashDevelop render controls only with system colors
* You can now find and replace files in ProjectManager directories and classpaths via context menu
* ASCompletion fixes, regex engine fix and and small user interface fixesFuture plans:
* Finish the contributed refactoring plugin.
* Finish the one of the debuggers, investigate profiling.
* Implement class imports reorganisation and packages refactoring.
* Add HTML/JS projects, investigate Jangaroo AS to JS compilation.
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation.
* Make the MXML completion actually smart.Important:
* Get the debug Flash Player
(You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK.
The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don't use Flash CS3.
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3). If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project. Download:
Built from rev. 749Download FlashDevelop 3.0.6 RTM