FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta4 released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release again took a little while but we focused to improve the stability of the program
and the overall usability and flow by changing dialogs and improve the completion.
* Revised setting management to improve usability
* Added task panel for parsing task comments (ie. TODO) from code
* Always complete feature fixes and improvements (configure in ASCompletion plugin settings)
* Fixed a big list of small bugs
* Settings and plugins are now installed in the user's applications files: <userdir>\Local Settings\Application Data\FlashDevelop
You can navigate to this location from the main menu: Tools > Application Files)
* The Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for Actionscript 3 development (if you don't use Flash CS3).
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (Actionscript 3).
If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project.
Built from rev. 1916
Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta4
(backup your snippets/templates and uninstall* previous versions of FlashDevelop 3.0.0)
* to cleanly uninstall FlashDevelop:
1) select in the main menu: Tools > Application Files to find your configuration files,
2) exit FlashDevelop,
3) backup your custom snippets, templates, color schemes,
4) delete \Local Settings\Application Data\FlashDevelop