FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
This release, even though comes early, is a big update. Most of the bugs,
if not all, are fixed and some requested and missing features have been
added. Because we like to keep the release cycle tight (because we work alot)
we'll start to follow greek alphabets to avoid numbering before RC
cycle. (alpha, beta, gamma etc..)
The discussion for FD3 should be held in the new "FD3 Talk" forum.
This release should be stable and feature enough to overwrite FD2 so you
should remove previous installations before installing FD3. If you want,
you can still keep a copy of FD2 as a standalone. Copy the directory to
a new folder (ie. "FlashDevelop 2") and then remove your FD2 installation
running the uninstaller.
Some bugs fixed:
* Improved completion
* AS2API is now restored
* FDBuild bugs fixed with AS3
* Fixed crashing when dragging files to FD
* IconComposer for customizing icons added
* Global classpath management added
* FlashConnect fixed and improved
* Fixed bugs with 64-bit systems
* Fixed focusing issues
...and other fixes that will make your day.
Some future features:
* Imported classes coloring
* SWC realtime parsing for completion
* And various other ideas we keep on our TODO list
If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project.
Built from rev. 1585
Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta
Installer needed an urgent patch so the installer was
updated one hour after the first release. Sorry!