FlashDevelop 2.0.1 Final released
This is an old version of the program, please check the releases page for the latest version.
We want to bring you the best editor possible so we decided to release another version that fixes some bugs. Enjoy!
List of fixed bugs:
* Main program: the Strip Trailing Spaces option doesn't remove trailing tabs
* Main program: when reloading a file, the file is incorrectly marked as modified
* Project panel: when editing file names, pressing delete key pops the file suppression confirmation dialog
* Project panel: when creating a new file, it does not follow the default eol and encoding settings.
-> If you want to keep creating UTF-8 files change the editor's default codepage to 65001
* Results panel: doesn't capture error/trace messages correctly when urls are relative
* Files panel: when editing file names, you can not copy/paste text in the field
* Project templates: Projects publishing now defaults to Flash Player 8
If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project.
If you are upgrading:
Select "Upgrade" from the installer dropdown list or disable the "Default Settings" checkbox to keep your personal setting/snippets.
FlashDevelop uses Swfmill to build SWF files without the Adobe Flash IDE. The setup may not include the latest version of Swfmill so it is advised to check Swfmill website
for new releases (ie. Swfmill pre-release builds
About Keith Peters' AS3/MXML project templates:
FlashDevelop 2.0.1 release is up to date and doesn't need to be patched.
(see also: Plugins forum
* Help Panel, local & online help search
* FlashBuild, ANT-like automation
(automate MTASC and/or command line applications),
* Find & Replace
(advanced selective search and replace operations).
* ToDo panel
(simple and efficient).
* GENiAS, Code Generator for ActionScript
(very usefull for component developers).
* Get and Set methods generator
(get/set properties or java-like accessors).
Built from rev. 1094, Includes: Swfmill 0.2.11.19* and Mtasc 1.12
-> Download FlashDevelop 2.0.1 Final
1. did you carefully read all the notes?
2. do you have the Microsoft .NET 1.1 SP1 framework
3. do you have the Flash plugin for Internet Explorer? (required for internal player)