Catching up and looking forward...
Now that we got the latest maintenance release out for FD4 its time to look forward. We are going to release 4.1 after
the summer which includes nice improvements and additions but its still not the major refresh what some may wait for.
We need to do a major refactoring to enable "solutions" and advanced release configurations among another things but
we are slowly getting there. There is now a fairly stable dev build in place which includes the following things:
- CSS, HSS, LESS completion and minification (sponsored generously by Motion-Twin)
- Manual basic completion for other languages. It completes based on the syntax files and the textual content of the file. Enable auto-completion from settings.
- Dynamic language configurations (ScintillaNET.xml is now obsolete, you can just drop in the new language configs).
- Additional UnityScript extension with project template (needs still work, not included).
- Few other new features/additions coming, not yet added to trunk.
+ Plenty of smaller fixes and improvements
The summer will be little more silent from us as we are on summer vacations but we will return.
The latest dev build can be found from: here